The Prestan® Professional AED Trainer Kit – Portuguese was made with the instructor in mind and designed with the features desired most by CPR/AED instructors.
The Prestan® Professional AED Trainer Kit – Portuguese has incorporated many of the features found on a variety of AEDs, making this a perfect choice to demonstrate how an AED works, no matter what brand AED your students may have at their facility.
- Teaches both fully- and semi-automatic AED versions, as well as AEDs which use the same electrode pads for adult and pediatric rescues
- Convenient, lightweight design for easy travel
- Module contains the software and the language. When guidelines change, only the module needs to be replaced.
- Pads use a silicone-based adhesive that allows for easy application and removal, reducing damage on manikins caused by more aggressive adhesives
- Prestan® Professional AED Trainer – Portuguese
- Remote Control
- 1 set of Adult training electrodes
- 1 set of child traning electrodes
- Portuguese/English module
- Instruction sheet
- 4 C batteries