Little Prestan® Family Collection for training students in adult, child, and infant rescue and CPR
This Little Prestan® Family Collection gives portability a whole new look! Their unique clamshell design makes setting up, inserting a face shield/lung bag, and transporting exceptionally easy. Includes adult, child, and infant manikins, plus a carrying bag.
- 1 torso-only, adult manikin with CPR monitor, 1 torso-only, child manikin with CPR monitor, and 1 full-body, infant manikins with CPR monitor
- Visible chest rise when ventilated
- CPR Rate Monitor with visual cues lets students and instructors see when the correct compression rate has been reached and if it is being maintained.
- One-piece disposable face shield/lung bags
- Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
- Realistic skin-like finish
- Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth.
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway.
- Dark-skinned manikins
- Latex free
- Includes 10 adult face shield/lung bags, 10 child face shield/lung bags, 10 infant face shield/lung bags, Instruction Sheet, and nylon carrying case
- Warranty: 3 years
New upgraded blue monitor! As recommended by the updated 2015 CPR Guidelines, Prestan® has taken its innovative and patented CPR Rate Monitor to the next level of quality feedback. When students are practicing CPR compressions on a Prestan® Adult manikin, not only will they see when they have reached and are maintaining the minimum recommended speed of 100 cpm, they will also see when they reach the upper limit of 120 cpm. Light indicators are as follows:
- A red light indicates fewer than 60 compressions per minute.
- A yellow light illuminates when the rate is 60 to fewer than 80 compressions per minute.
- A single green light comes on when the student is administering 80 to fewer than 100 compressions per minute.
- Two green lights let students know that they have reached 100 to 119 compressions per minute, and stay on to help students maintain that rate.
- Two green lights and a flashing yellow light indicates the student has reached 120+ compressions per minute and needs to slow down.