Powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy.
- One-button operation
- User-paced instruction from RescueCoach™ voice and text prompts.
- Clear on-screen text and voice prompts guide the user through the rescue process
- CPR metronome keeps rescuer on pace to perform compressions accurately
- Text screen also provides information to emergency medical professionals when they arrive
- Non-polarized pads can be placed on either side of the chest
- Fast Shock Feature – deliver a shock after the end of a CPR cycle in 10 seconds or less
- Rescue Ready® indicator that communicates rescue status and confirms that the internal circuitry, medical-grade battery, and rescue pads have passed daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
- IntelliSense battery communicates performance condition, age, storage temperature, and other vital information directly to your Powerheart G5
- Tested to military standards and features an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water
- Defibrillation energy automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with a fast shock time of 10 seconds or less.
- If more than one shock is required,the AED does not repeat the same effort. Rather, it increases the energy input to an appropriate higher level
- Touch a button to change the voice prompts to one of the chosen languages (Latin American Spanish or French Canadian) without restarting or delaying the rescue.
- 8-year warranty
Weight: 5.7 lbs
Dimensions: 3.4 in × 9.0 in × 11.8 in