Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy.
- One-button operation
- User-paced instruction from RescueCoach™ voice and text prompts.
- Non-polarized pads can be placed on either side of the chest
- Adult Intellisense® CPR Feedback (ICPR) Defibrillation Electrode Pads with CPR Device
- Voice and text prompts provide corrective chest compression rate and depth instructions
- Automatic recognition and synchronization between G5 and this easy-to-use device
- Clear, concise instructions and feedback in real-time
- Device pre-attached to the Adult Defibrillation Pads
- After the rescue, extract event data immediately from a USB port
- Rescue Ready® indicator that communicates rescue status and confirms that the internal circuitry, medical-grade battery, and rescue pads have passed daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
- Tested to military standards and features an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water
- Defibrillation energy automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with a fast shock time of 10 seconds or less.
- If more than one shock is required,the AED does not repeat the same effort. Rather, it increases the energy input to an appropriate higher level
- Touch a button to change the voice prompts to one of the chosen languages (Latin American Spanish or French Canadian) without restarting or delaying the rescue.
- IntelliSense battery communicates performance condition, age, storage temperature, and other vital information directly to your Powerheart G5
This product is non-returnable
The turnaround time is about 24 hours, except for orders placed on Saturday & Sunday