The Powerheart® AED G5 Trainer resembles the G5 is both appearance and performance, and facilitates real-life training scenarios.
- The perfect way to teach and learn basic AED and CPR procedures
- Non-shockable device for training purposes only, but in every other way it simulates a live rescue.
- Presents 4 rescue scenarios, including different heart arrhythmias, to train students in what to expect during a live rescue.
- Wireless remote is used to change rescue conditions and pause to reinforce or explain, which allows students to practice a variety of situations as they would occur in the real world.
- Semi and fully automatic configurations
- Includes adult training pads, language configuration CD (17 languages), remote control, and user’s manual.
- Languages included: U.S. English (default), UK English, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Australian English, Iberian Spanish, Latin Spanish, Canadian French, Polish, Russian, and Finnish