The BLS Provider eCard is the electronic equivalent of the BLS Provider course completion card and can be provided to students as an alternative to a printed card.
- Certifies that the student has successfully completed the 2015 AHA Guidelines BLS Course
- The BLS Provider eCard is the electronic equivalent of the BLS Provider course completion card and can be provided to students as an alternative to a printed card.
- Designed for Training Centers to issue to students upon completion of national AHA curriculum requirements
Product Specifications: Each eCard comes with the option of two templates:
- Electronic wallet sized card
- Electronic certificate
How are eCards issued to students?
There are two ways that AHA eCards may be issued to students:
- CPRVerify Admins/TC Admins or Instructors may issue eCards directly to students using the “Assign eCards to Students” link.
- Through CPRVerify system CPRVerify Admins or TC Admins may issue eCards through the “Roster Manager” screen by checking a box next to the students’ names for eCard.
Is there a way employers can verify the authenticity of an AHA eCard?
- Yes, employers may verify that an eCard is authentic by entering the card code at CPRVerify or scanning the QR code on the eCard.
- The AHA has also created a memo on the validity of eCards for employers who may request an official AHA statement. This memo is located on CPRVerify
This product is non-returnable
The turnaround time is about 24 hours, except for orders placed on Saturday & Sunday