Enroll in this course
Heartcode ACLS Skills Session
The Heartcode ACLS Online course is recommended for MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, Dentists, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules. The ACLS Online Class utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer at home. The course covers all of the same material as the traditional classroom based ACLS class.
This program also includes the complete ACLS textbook online so there is no need to purchase the book separately.
ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes but does not limit personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
Heartcode ACLS Has 3 Parts:
- Part 1 – A self-paced series of online training modules (3 to 6 hours based on experience)
- Part 2 – Skills practice at our facility (15 – 30 minutes)
- Part 3 – Skills test at our facility (15 – 30 minutes)
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED)
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- AHA Heartcode ACLS Training
- 2 Year Certification
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association ACLS card the same day as your skills check
- CME/CE credit is available.
Please Note for On-Campus Classes: The American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS Book is required for this class. Bring your book to your on-campus class or you will be required to purchase a book prior to the start of class. If you need to order a book in advance please allow one week for shipping and provide that information under the comment section when scheduling the class. Books can be purchased online at the time of registration.
Please Note for Online Classes: By taking the Online ACLS accredited class, you will receive the same class completion card as you would taking the traditional class.
ACLS Online Heartcode is the most high tech, official American Heart Association (AHA) Self-Directed Comprehensive eLearning Program. It allows students to take the ACLS course on a computer, instead of attending a traditional, classroom base course. By using simulation technology and scenario-based learning, that in studies has been shown to be very effective.