ADDRESS & HOURS
Phone: 888-524-3923 | Email: email@example.com
Website: cprsuppliers.com | Monday-Friday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, 8th Floor San Diego, CA 92108 United States
CPR Suppliers San Diego is the go-to destination for BLS certification in San Diego, offering top-quality courses accredited by the American Heart Association at competitive prices. Our CPR classes in San Diego are designed to teach you how to respond effectively when a cardiac arrest occurs. We offer a variety of courses, including AHA BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses. After completing our courses, many of our students go on to work for top local healthcare centers, such as Scripps Hospital and the UCSD Medical Center of San Diego County. CPR Suppliers San Diego has been an American Heart Association certification training site for 30 years and our priority remains to make learning essential life-saving skills as stress-free and accessible as possible. We offer in-person, online, and hybrid certification courses to cater to every student’s needs. We also offer AHA BLS, CPR, and PALS recertification in San Diego.
CPR CERTIFICATION IN SHERMAN OAKS, CA - ACLS, PALS, BLS
San Diego is an iconic American city and is home to over 1.4 million people. This means that the demand for BLS certification in San Diego is growing immensely to meet the demands of the healthcare workforce. Our AHA BLS certification content covers important life-saving techniques such as airway management, compressions, and more. Our courses are designed to equip healthcare professionals to respond quickly and effectively to a cardiac emergency. These courses are still immensely valuable to people who are not in healthcare professions because they can equip you to save lives in emergency situations.
CPR SUPPLIERS POLICIES
- Must be at least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the applicable materials and equipment if required
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via jurmanmedical.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not be photographed or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CPR CERTIFICATION CLASS IN SAN DIEGO
Registering for BLS CPR courses in San Diego is just a click or a phone call away. You can simply register through our website or contact us by phone. Students are able to make payments via major debit or credit cards upon selecting the desired AHA certification course. Please note that all students who register for PALS, BLS, ACLS Courses in San Diego via alternative websites, such as the American Heart Association, CPR Near Me, or other sites must still register and pay on the CPR Suppliers website. Upon successful registration, students will receive an automated message from Enrollware via the email used for registration, containing details such as the date, location, and start time of the CPR Classes in San Diego.
AHA CPR Certification Course Requirements
Our CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS classes in Los Angeles County are conducted by seasoned healthcare professionals according to the highest standards set by the American Heart Association. Please note that all students seeking an official AHA eCard of any type must participate in hands-on activities through the use of an infant/child/adult CPR manikins with feedback or a compression monitor. Students are required to have accessories such as barrier devices, as well as BVM and Battery Powered AED Trainer with infant/adult/child electrodes. Students must also use the stipulated AHA supporting materials in addition to the required hands-on CPR equipment. All AHA CPR training courses require the purchase of a student textbook / eBook or an instructor manual/kit. Please be aware that AHA materials and books should not be rented, reused, or reissued in any way. Make sure that you prepare your materials and equipment in advance.
What CPR Certification Classes Does CPR Suppliers
Offer in San Diego, CA
Here at CPR Suppliers San Diego, we are committed to ensuring that anyone who wants to attend our AHA-accredited courses is able to do so. Recognizing the difficulty that some students might experience in traveling, we have decided to offer both online and classroom CPR training for our American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Instructor Courses.
CPR Suppliers provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association First Aid, CPR, AED, BLS, ACLS, PALS certification and recertification courses.